DIOCESE OF SAN ANGELO, TEXAS
We, the People of God of the Catholic Church in the Diocese of San Angelo, are called by Baptism and nourished in Eucharist to holiness and to proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ, inviting all people into a loving relationship with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, united as sisters and brothers in service to the world.
Established on October 16, 1961, the Roman Catholic Diocese of San Angelo, Texas, encompasses some 37,433 square miles. It comprises 29 counties in West and Central Texas: Andrews, Brown, Callahan, Coke, Coleman, Concho, Crane, Crockett, Ector, Glasscock, Howard, Irion, Kimble, Martin, McCulloch, Menard, Midland, Mitchell, Nolan, Pecos, Reagan, Runnels, Schleicher, Sterling, Sutton, Taylor, Terrell, Tom Green, and Upton.
Major cities located in the diocese are: Abilene, Big Spring, Brownwood, Fort Stockton, Midland, Odessa, San Angelo, and Sweetwater.
804 Ford Street
San Angelo, TX 76905
PO Box 1829
San Angelo, TX 76902