During the Weekend
- Registration and room assignments begin at 6:30 PM on Friday in the foyer of Christ the King Retreat Center and the first session begins promptly at 7:30 PM.
- The retreat is over around 2:00 PM on Sunday. In order to get a certificate, all couples are required to attend Friday evening through Sunday with no exceptions.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please call our office as soon as possible (325-651-5352) since registrations fill up quickly and there are usually couples on a waiting list. If you need to, you can reschedule for the next available date (as log as there is room available) with no penalty or loss of your deposit.
- Please bring the necessary items for a weekend away from home.
- Accommodations are set up for separate sleeping for men and women with two retreatants per room.
- You may wish to bring an extra towel as you are only furnished one towel per person for the weekend.
- Dress is casual and comfortable (including Mass).
- If you are cold-natured, think about bringing a sweater or jacket since the conference room tends to be cool.
- Please bring a snack (cake, cookies, fruit, cheese, etc.) to share with everyone throughout the weekend.
- A coke machine is available, so you may wish to bring change or $1 bills.
In case of an emergency during the weekend, you may be reached at Christ the King Retreat Center: 325-651-5352 or 325-651-5358.