Sunday, October 2, 2016
The 60th annual St. Lawrence Fall Festival will be on October 2 on the grounds of St. Lawrence Parish, south of Garden City.
- Mass at 9:00 AM
- BBQ brisket and German sausage lunch from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM (to-go plates also available during this time) - Adults $10.00; children 12 and under $8.00
- Uncooked, homemade German sausage sold for $6.00/lb
- Various booths open at 10:30 AM
- Bingo 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Live auction begins at 2:00 PM
Handicap accessible parking spaces are available as well as reserved seating for guests who may need extra assistance or senior citizens. These guests will be served so they do not have to wait in line. Tickets for this service are available at the entrance to the Parish Hall.
We invite everyone to join us as we celebrate our 60th year of community and tradition!